Sungreen

This Blog is for my Baja Bug 'SunGreen' that I am rebuilding. see more pics of the BAJA
Don't overlook the archive links, there is a lot that isn't shown

Friday, October 07, 2005

Still waiting for parts.

Still no parts from Chirco but my stock 043 heads came in today from CB Performance, cut for 90.5 cylinders. They didn't CC the combustion chamber for me so I had to order a head CC kit. Knowing the volume of your chamber is important because it determines the compression ratio, which is important for keeping your engine cool and what gas you can run. I also got my 8-pass external oil cooler. here they are..



I spent today cleaning my case of all the metal chips by pressure blowing them out. Then I 'made' an 'engine stand'.. simple, effective and cheap!! (its a small peice of angle iron with holes drilled in it screwed onto a benchtop). here it is..



My order is being held up by the bearings, otherwise it would have been in a long time ago. grrr.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home