Sungreen

This Blog is for my Baja Bug 'SunGreen' that I am rebuilding. see more pics of the BAJA
Don't overlook the archive links, there is a lot that isn't shown

Monday, September 26, 2005

money! get away! (pink floyd)

Machine shop time. Only healy coil for the oil pump cover but it still isn't going to be cheap, with what the machinist charges. Just have to bite the bullet! Its not a big price to pay to fix the problem that has cost more than a thousand dollars damage. It will be a few days before that is finished, but I have time to waste until I get my parts.
I also called Lowbugget and ordered seventy bucks in parts. Larger jets; mains and idles. I'm very happy i don't need new venturies! They cost $50!! I also ordered new air filters for my Kads, thats what costs the most.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home